Sunday, October 14, 2012

What Came First ?

Literally this question troubled me from the time i remember ...
we are humans, we are in earth , earth is just a planet , among trillions of stars and galaxies ,
and from where it all started ?

this is one fucked up question .i usually think all these kind of wierd questions in te night .
cause it gets me sleep ... u can let ur imagination float in no where ....

God created all these ? Then How God formed ?
I am a believer of God ! I worship God ...
so I am not trying to proove anything here .... but just strange question !!
Its true that i have not got the answer ....

Big Bang Theory ....
ok what before that ?
nothing is impossible !!

yes .... nothing is impossible ....
so there could be no such answer as nothing ....
but there should be nothing !!

what came first ?

No comments:

Post a Comment