Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Step towards my dream :)

Wah ....

It was a moment to freeze and replay .
It was the most happiest moment in my recent days ..

Results of written exam ...
And what ...

Called in for both film and TV Course ...








I called up a friend who wrote exam in my same center (chennai) and got to know he also got through the exam ....
Felt great to know that he also got through as he shares many common views (he also waited 3 years for this moment)


Its excitement  !!

All is well ....
The wait was beautiful ... 3 years :)
Loads of burdens came in between .
I was blessed with beautiful people around me like my mom , sister, dad , my girl friend , who helped me cross these and reach here now.

I remember craving to attend the Kerala Film Festivals during School days.
They hang huge banners , and there are 2 theaters on the way to my school .
I always wanted to get in , and i thought any one can buy a ticket for the day show and watch a film
Once i even tried to peep in , but then i was asked to move out , as i dint have the Card. (i dint knew that time i need a card to go there .)

FTII ....... am coming ......
Waiting to sit under wisdom tree and get some divine powers :) Ha  Ha   ....

I know its a lill too much to react this much for exam .
But somewhat feels i will get through this year ... (fingers crossed)

Lets see :)

2 comments:

  1. you will make it for sure man... make sure that you prepare yourself well so that they shouldn't afford to miss you...

    ReplyDelete